The most leading bike brand in India or Indian Automobile Industry Bajaj of Bajaj Auto Limited (India) unveiled a new Bike or Two Wheeler concept namely Bajaj Pulsar 200NS. This zero-cool brand is now available in the market with its very known Pulsar bike series, as it is the most prestigious Sports bike series of Bajaj Auto in India. The sports bike trend promoted with Bajaj Pulsar bikes in India. The very upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200NS bike model also going to be a member of Pulsar family with previously available Pulsar 135, Pulsar 150, Pulsar 180 & Pulsar 220 models. The concept of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Bike promoted with its faster speed, truly unique & aggressive naked-body design, etc. Just scroll down to know detailed information regarding available features, tech specs, design concepts, performance & cost price of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Bike.
Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Technical Specifications
- Two-Wheeler Vehicle
- Naked-Bike Body Design
- 4 Stroke Engine
- 199.5 cc Engine Displacement
- Single Cylinder Configuration
- 4 Valves Connected
- Liquid Cooled Petrol Engine
- SOHC Valve Mechanism
- Carburettor Fuel Supply (UCD 33)
- Paper Element Air Filter
- Exhust-TEC Technology (Enhanced Centrally Mounted)
- 12 liters Fuel Tank
- 58 kmpl Millage
- Max. Power of 23.2 BHP @ 9500 RPM
- Max. Torque of 18.3 Nm @ 8000 RPM
- Independent Spark Control Ignition (Through ECU)
- Electric / Self Start
- 6 Speed Gearbox
- Manual Transmission
- 136 kmph Top-Speed
- Strong Alloy Wheels
- 10 Alloy Spokes
- 100/80 17 inch 52P Front Tyre
- 130/70 17 inch 61P Rear Tyre
- Tubeless Tires
- 280 mm Dia Disc Brake @ Front
- 230 mm Dia Disc Brake @ Rear
- 2017 mm X 804 mm X 1195 mm Size (LxWxH)
- 1363 mm Wheelbase
- 167 mm Ground Clearance
- 145 kg Weight (Kerb)
- 12 V 8Ah Battery (Full DC: VRLA)
- 35W/35W Head Lamp (HS1)
- LED Tail Lamp (0.3/3W)
- Pass Light
- Dual Horn
- Stand Alarm
- Step-up Seat
- Analogue Techometer
- Digital Tripmeters
- Digital Speedometer
- Low Fuel & Battery Indicator
Engine Specifications :
- The very upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200NS will come with a new engine displacement technique to score a magnificent level of performance. Featuring a next-generation 199.5 cc engine from Bajaj Auto the new Bajaj Pulsar 200NS two-wheeler assembles a single cylinder 4-Stroke (72:Bore X 49:Stroke) Triple Spark Petrol fuel efficient engine. This Liquid-cooled engine also features 4 valve configuration with Single Over Head cam Shaft (SOHC) valve mechanism. The fuel (Petrol) supply system in this motorcycle done by a 32 mm carburettor (UCD 33). Advanced techniques like Paper Element Air Filter, Exhaust TEC enhanced centrally mounted Exhaust system, Independent spark control through ECU, Integral Crankshaft, etc also expected with this bike. The score card of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Bike lists 23.52 PS (23.2 BHP) power & 18.3 Nm (1.87 kg-m) Torque output along with 35 kmpl (City) or 58 kmpl (Highway) millage on the road.
Riding Specifications :
- Bajaj assigned & promoted the 6-Speed transmission of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Bike with its maximum performance records. So the new or upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200NS bike will have a better gear control system during its 6 speeds & manual transmission technology. The Acceleration of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS is much better than all available 200 cc bikes, as it measures 3.61 second for 0-60 kmph & 9.83 second for 0-100 kmph speed level. The Top-speed of it will be 136 kmph (kilometer per hour).
New Bajaj Pulsar 200NS also features 10 alloy spoke 2.5 x 17″ front & 3.5 x 17″ rear wheels or rims. Front wheel will have 100/80 – 17, 52P tubeless tyre & Dia 280 mm Petal Disc with floating caliper brake. Its rear wheel will feature 130/70 – 17, 61P tubeless tyre & Dia 230 mm Petal Disc with floating caliper braking system. Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Bike riding will give its rider a charming experience of speed & safety for which Bajaj assigned some more passive safety options like Self or electric starting, Analogue-Digital display panel, Stand Alarm, Dual Horn, etc.
- Truly unique design through new bike or two-wheeler body modelling done by Bajaj Auto for Bajaj Pulsar 200NS. This upcoming bike will feature strong built quality for its ethnic naked metal body. It will have Pressed steel Perimeter Frame/ chassis, Telescopic Front Fork with Antifriction Bush Dia 37 front suspension, Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with piggy back gas canister rear suspension, etc. Measurement of this bike’s body will be 1363 mm wheelbase, 805 mm rider seat height & 145 kg (Kerb) weight.
Bajaj Pulsar 200NS will have a stylish head lamp of HS1 35/35 watt capacity & its tail or stop light is made of LED bulbs of 0.3/3 watt. The electrical system of this bike features DC Ignition system for assigned 12V 8AH VRLA battery. Along with Step-up seat it will have 12 liters capacitive fuel tank. Digital fuel guage, analogue techometer, two digital tripmeters, digital speedometer, low battery & fuel indicator, etc are placed on the Analogue-Digital speed or display panel of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS.
Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price in India - The upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Bike expected to be launched very soon with a price tag of Rs 90,000 (Approx) in India.