Gfive Mobiles company has announced to launch its new dual SIM compatible device namely, Gfive G99 which comes with a lot of high-end features such as 2.6 inches TFT display screen with resolution of 240 x 320 pixel, 3.0 megapixel camera with Flash & digital zoom, Torch Light, FM Radio etc. It is an upcoming handset which operates at frequencies of GSM 900 / 1800 Mhz | GSM 900 / 1800 Mhz and has video recording capacity. The dual SIM compatible device supports up to 4GB external memory through micro SD/T-Flash card slot.
Gfive G99 Dual SIM Mobile Phone Features
- 2.6 inches TFT display screen with resolution of 240 x 320 pixel
- Dual SIM compatible (GSM+GSM)
- 3.0 megapixel camera with Flash & digital zoom
- Provides camera resolution of 2048 x 1536 Pixels
- Offers GPRS, & Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity options
- Up to 4GB micro SD/T-Flash memory card slot
- Supports MP4, 3GP video players
- MP3, MIDI, WAV music player support
- Video recording capacity
- WAP browser support
- Polyphonic, & MP3 ring tones support
- FM Radio
- USB 2.0 port
- Torch Light
The upcoming dual SIM compatible handset of Gfive also support for various types of video and music player formats such as MP4, 3GP video players and MP3, MIDI, WAV music players respectively. Its standard Li-ion battery provides up to 6 hours of talk time and stand by time up to 264 hours. The device also provides camera resolution of 2048 x 1536 Pixels and comes in coffee black color option. The Gfive G99 mobile phone will be launched on March 31st 2011. Stay tune for more update information.
Gfive G99 Price in India – The Gfive G99 price is not yet announced.