In addition to the Idea ID-280, Idea Cellular Ltd. has also introduced another 3G Android smartphone in India called the Idea Blade. You should know that, the Idea Blade smartphone is manufactured by ZTE. This is a affordable yet features loaded handset comes with some amazing features. It has Live TV feature which let you to watch your favourite programme anytime anywhere. Furthermore, this Android handset runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) operating system, powered by Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset, ARM 11 600 MHz processor, and Adreno 200 GPU. In brings a large 3.5-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen display that delivers 800 X 480 pixels resolution and includes lot more features. Lets have a look on the below features list to grab more about the Idea Blade.
Idea Blade Features
- Runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) operating system
- Boasted by Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset
- Powered by ARM 11 600 MHz processor, Adreno 200 GPU
- 512MB RAM and 150MB internal storage
- Supports up to 32GB of memory expansion via micro-SD
- 3.5-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- Multi-touch with 262K colors support
- Display resolution of 800 X 480p @ 267pixels per inch
- Accelerometer and Proximity sensor
- Digital compass
- 3.15 megapixels autofocus camera
- Geo tagging, white balance, self timer
- VGA (640 x 480p) video recording
- Video playback@30 FPS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 3G downloading speed of up to 7.2 Mbps
- EDGE and micro USB V2.0
- Bluetooth V2.1 + A2DP technology
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g with Wi-Fi Hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS navigation
- Webkit, Opera Mini browser
- Facebook & Twitter integration
- Gmail, Google Talk, Google Search, YouTube
- Android Market, Google Maps
- Quick office
- Predictive text input(T9)
The new Idea Blade is available in Grey and Black color choice. It measures just 116 x 56.5 x 11.8mm, and weighs around 130 grams. It boasts a 1250 mAh Li-Ion battery that’s allowing up to 192 hours standby time and up to 4 hours of talk time. Its sale pack will contain the Idea Blade, 1250 mAh battery, 2 GB micro-SD card, charger, headset, USB data cable, and quick start guide. The new Idea Blade smartphone will also comes with an optional free Idea 3G usage worth Rs.3,500/-. For your kind information, Idea 3G smartphones are currently not available for Odissa, JK & Punjab Circles.
Idea Blade Price in India: The new Idea Blade Android smartphone is available with a price tag of about Rs. 7,992/-.
You should checkout more handsets under this price rage, have a look;
Lava S12: The new Lava S12 Android smartphone is available with a price tag of about Rs. 8,200/-. Runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) operating system, powered by Qualcomm 7227 600 MHz processor, 3.2-inch HVGA TFT Capacitive touchscreen display with LAVA 3D UI and Proximity sensor.
Chinavasion Ouro (CVFD-M230): The new Chinavasion Ouro dual SIM Android smartphone is available with a price tag of about Rs. 7,846/- (Approximately). Runs on Android v2.2 Froyo operating system, powered by an ARM 9 416MHz processor, MTK6516 E1K Chipset, supports microSD card up to 16GB (not included), 256MB RAM, and 256MB internal memory.
iBall ANDi: The new iBall ANDi dual SIM Android smartphone is available with a price tag of about Rs. 7,049/-. Runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) operating system, powered by an ARM9 416MHz processor, supports up to 32GB of micro SD card, brings a 3.2-inch (8.13 cms) Capacitive touchscreen display, and 3.0 megapixel camera with multi-shot mode.
Spice Mi-350: The new Spice Mi-350 dual SIM Android powered smartphone is available with a price tag of about Rs. 8,399/-. It’s powered by a 650 MHz processor paired with a 200 graphics processor, runs on Android v2.3 Gingerbread operating system, 512MB ROM, 512MB RAM, and supports up to 32GB of memory expansion through micro SD card.