Karbonn is going to release a new full touchscreen dual SIM mobile phone called the Karbonn K1616. The new Karbonn K1616 dual SIM phone is a stylish handset which comes with many needed features too. It’s featuring a 3.5-inch TFT WQVGA Full Touchscreen 262K colors display, 3D UI Menu Style interface, 3.2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, up to 8GB micro SD/T-Flash card slot, Mobile Tracker, K-Zone, and more. Lets have a look on the below features list to grab more information on the new Karbonn K1616 dual SIM phone.
Karbonn K1616 Features
- 3.5-inch TFT WQVGA Full Touchscreen 262K colors display
- Screen resolution of 320 x 480 pixels
- 3D UI Menu Style interface
- 3D Graphics Widgets
- Proximity and G-Sensor
- 3.2 megapixel Camera
- Camera resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Dual SIM, & Dual Standby (Single Working)
- GSM 900 / 1800 MHz | GSM 900 / 1800 MHz Operating Frequency
- Instant Messaging (MSN and Skype)
- Social Networking Services (Facebook, Twitter)
- Video Formats: MP4, 3GP, AVI
- FM Radio
- Music Formats: MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR with Equaliser
- Dedicated Key for Music Control
- GPRS, Bluetooth, Edge, & PC Sync
- Java enabled, and WAP Browser
- Up to 8GB micro SD/T-Flash card slot
- Mobile Tracker, & K-Zone
- Voice Recording, & Call Conference
The new Karbonn K1616 is a full touchscreen stylish mobile phone which measures only 116x61x12 mm, and weighs around 135 grams. Its Li-ion 1150 mAH battery is enabling up to 312 hours of standby time, and up to 6 hours of talk time with up to 3 hours charging time. This stylish full touchscreen dual SIM mobile phone comes with only Black color choice.
Karbonn K1616 Price in India: The new Karbonn K1616 dual SIM touchscreen phone will soon be available with an expected price range of around Rs.4,000/- to Rs.5,000/-.