Nokia is expected to release today a new Lumia series Windows Phone handset, the Nokia Lumia 610. This is an entry level smartphone from Nokia which is targeted at the youth. It’s affordable yet features reached handset that comes with a stylish design and a range of trendy colors. It’s said that, it will come with an affordable price than the Nokia Lumia 710. Today is the Nokia’s day at MWC event, where they are expected to showoff this smartphone during their press conference. It’s an entry level Windows Phone smartphone run on Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. It’s powered by an 800 MHz processor and feature a 256MB RAM. Let’s take a look on further information of this smartphone at below.
Nokia Lumia 610 Features
- Runs on Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS
- Powered by an 800 MHz processor
- 3.7-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen 56K colors display
- Screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, (~252 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch input method
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 8GB internal storage and 256MB RAM
- Accelerometer sensor and digital compass
- 5 megapixels (2592х1944 pixels) main camera
- Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection
- Video record at 720p@30fps
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 2G network
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 3G network
- GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots) 32 – 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 10 up to 236.8 kbps
- HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA up to 5.76 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- Uses microUSB v2.0 interface
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 browser
- GPS with A-GPS support
- MicroSIM card support only
- SNS integration
- Document viewer
- Video/photo editor
- Voice memo/dial
- Predictive text input
- Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BP-3L) battery
It comes in four trendy colors such as; White, Cyan, Magenta, and Black. It measures 119 x 62 x 12 mm, 77.6 cc and weigh about 131.5 grams. It boasts a Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BP-3L) battery that delivers standby time up to 670 hrs (2G) / up to 720 hrs (3G), talk time up to 10 hrs 30 min (2G) / up to 9 hrs 30 min (3G), and a music playback time up to 35 hrs. This WP Mango edition smartphone is expected to be available sometime between March or April this year. In addition to this, Nokia is also going to present few more handsets from which; the global version of Nokia Lumia 900 (not an AT & T one) and Nokia 808 Pureview which will be the successor of the famous Nokia N8.
Nokia Lumia 610 Price in India (Update): This Lumia series WP Mango edition smartphone is currently available to purchase at an MRP of Rs. 12,999/-.
Here are few more choices at below for you under this price, have a glance;
Fly Firebird: This new dual SIM Android powered smartphone from Fly will be available with a price tag of about Rs. 11,000/- (approximately). It bring a 3.75-inch capacitive touchscreen display and runs on Android v2.3.4 operating system with SPB Mobile Shell 3D interface.
Highscreen Jet Duo: It’s an Android powered dual SIM smartphone which is currently available to purchase at www.vobis.ru for just Rs. 10,617/- (approximately). This is a dual SIM smartphone which is running on Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS, brings a 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen display and powered by a 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor.
LG Optimus Net Dual P698: This dual SIM smartphone from LG is listed at a price of Rs. 11,150/- (Recommended Price) but you can purchase it from Flipkart (online store) for just Rs. 10,990/- or you can also go with LestBuy for just Rs. 10,499/-. It’s currently available in Brazil and Rusia with the name LG Optimus Link Dual.