Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/indiweb/public_html/priceindia.org/mobile/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home/indiweb/public_html/priceindia.org/mobile/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/indiweb/public_html/priceindia.org/mobile/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home/indiweb/public_html/priceindia.org/mobile/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
One of the well popular Japanese brands Sony has just officially announced the upcoming availability of its first Android ICS powered smartphone in China, called the Sony Xperia Neo L MT25i. As reported this will be the Sony’s first Ice Cream Sandwich based smartphone, while other Sony; Xperia Ion, Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, and Xperia Sola are still running on Android Gingerbread OS. Obviously they will get Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade very soon. The smartphone is basically the successor to the Sony Ericsson Neo and Neo V, while the Neo L is slightly longer and slimmer than the Neo V. Its design also looks similar to the Xperia Play lacking joystick and those four physical buttons. Are you interested to know more about the Sony’s first ICS based smartphone?
Sony Xperia Neo L MT25i Features
- 4-inch LED-backlit LCD capacitive touchscreen 16M colors display
- Display resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, (~245 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch input up to 4 fingers
- Timescape UI
- Runs on Android v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Based on Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon Chipset
- Powered by 1 GHz Scorpion processor
- Based on Adreno 205 graphics processor
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Support microSD up to 32GB
- 1GB internal storage (300MB user available), 512 MB RAM
- 5 megapixels (2592 х 1944 pixels) rear camera
- Autofocus and LED flash
- Video calling, touch focus, geo-tagging
- 720p@30fps video recording with video light
- Secondary VGA camera for video callings
- MP4/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+ player
- TrackID music recognition
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (2G network)
- HSDPA 900 / 2100 3G network
- GPRS up to 80 kbps and EDGE up to 237 kbps
- HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps ad HSUPA up to 5.76 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- Uses microUSB v2.0 port
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- HTML5 browser and Adobe Flash player
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Java via Java MIDP emulator
- SNS integration
- Document viewer
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
The smartphone comes in two color choices i.e. Black or White that having dimensions of 121 x 61.1 x 12.2 mm and weight around 131.5 grams. It’s powered with a Li-Po 1500 mAh battery that allows standby time up to 575 hrs (2G) / up to 410 hrs (3G), talk time up to 7 hrs 53 min (2G) / up to 7 hrs 9 min (3G), and offers music playback time up to 37 hrs. Isn’t it more than enough? Well the company has not confirmed yet whether this new smartphone is just limited to Chinese market or going beyond it? There is also no exact information regarding its price and release date as of now.
Sony Xperia Neo L Price in India: The Sony’s first Android ICS based smartphone is expected to be cost you around Rs.22,000/- when it’ll come to India.
Here are few more smartphones which are also coming under the same price range, have a glance.
HTC One V:This new smartphone from HTC One lineup is expected to be available with a price tag of about Rs. 20,000/- (approximately). It runs on Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS and powered by 1 GHz processor. 3.7-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display with HTC Sense 4.0 UI and multitouch input method.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2: This mid range Android smartphone is expected to be available with a price tag of about Rs. 22,000/- (approximately). It features 3.8-inch capacitive touchscreen display with Samsung TouchWiz UI and Samsung Live Panel UX. It runs on Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS and powered by an 800 MHz dual core processor.
Acer Liquid Glow: This high-end Android powered smartphone is expected to be available with a price tag of about Rs. 20,000/- (approximately). It runs on Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS, powered by 1GHz Qualcomm 7227A processor, 3.7-inch TFT capacitive multitouch display, and more.