In addition to the Spice Mi-355 Stellar Craze and the Spice Stellar (Mi-425), the company has also released another dual SIM supported Android powered smartphone called the Spice Mi-500, which is also known as the Spice Stellar Horizon and ready for the Android v4.0. The smartphone will run on the Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) first and then can upgradable to Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich later on. No doubt this smartphone also offers security software solutions thanks to NQ Mobile, and also comes preinstalled with Netqin anti-virus. It’s top of the line smartphone having a dual core 1GHz processor and a powerful Li-ion 2150 mAH battery. Let’s get more information about this smartphone at below.
Spice Mi-500 Features
- 5.0-inch capacitive touchscreen display
- Screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- Powered by a dual core 1GHz processor
- Runs on Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS, upgrade to ICS
- 4GB ROM + 512MB RAM
- Support up to 32GB of micro SD/T-Flash card slot
- NQ Mobile security apps
- 5.0 megapixels rear camera
- Camera resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels
- Auto focus and LED flash
- 0.3 megapixels VGA front camera
- Camera resolution 640 x 480 pixels
- MP4 video player
- FM radio facility
- Music formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WAV
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Java enabled and support browser for surfing
- SMS, MMS, Email, instant messaging
- Social networking services
- Dual SIM with dual standby support
- Works at GSM 900 / 1800 / UMTS 2100 MHz operating frequency
- GPRS, Edge, USB Port
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, and Wi-Fi Tethering
- 3G support and GPS navigation
- Li-ion 2150 mAH battery
This new dual SIM Android smartphone from Spice will come in only black flavor and will be available by the end of this month. This smartphone will target for more than 50,000 retail points including the 750+ Spice HotSpot retail network and Saholic. Its sale pack contains the Spice handset, battery, charger, earphone, USB cable, user manual, warranty card.
Spice Mi-500 Stellar Horizon Price in India: This new dual SIM Android smartphone from Spice will be available at a price tag of about Rs. 11,999/- (approximately).
You may look at the below choices which are also reached your needs at this price range.
BlackBerry Curve 9320: This new smartphone is expected to be available with a price tag of about Rs. 12000/- (approximately). It looks similar to the Curve 9220 with the same 2.44-inch display along with a QWERTY keyboard and a dedicated BBM button, but comes with 3G support.
Fly IQ280 Tech: This powerful Android smartphone is pried at around Rs. 11,000/- (approximately). It’s powered by a 1.2 GHz processor and runs on Android v2.3.3 (Gingerbread) OS. It brings a 4.0-inch TFT LCD capacitive multi-touch display with G-Sensor, Proximity and Light Sensors.
Fly IQ285 Turbo: This powerful Android smartphone from Fly Mobiles is expected to be available in India with a price tag of about Rs. 12,000/- (approximately). It’s powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz processor and runs on Android v2.3.4 Gingerbread operating system. It’s featuring a 4.3-inch capacitive multi-touch display with ambient light, proximity and orientation sensors.